Angela Alter, Your Friend & REALTORÂ® for Life
The BWC isnâ€™t like any other networking group. Weâ€™re real, weâ€™re organic, and weâ€™re authentic. Iâ€™ve found The Business Womenâ€™s Connection to be the most valuable group of businesswomen Iâ€™ve been involved with. The smart, successful, and supportive women in this group bring great ideas to the table to help other members grow professionally and personally.
Members of the group have been an amazing sounding board for my marketing ideas and several members have directly participated in my Wednesday Woman in Business video series.
- Iâ€™ve enjoyed sharing how Karelleâ€™s extensive experience in the Mac world has helped many small businesses with the Mac support and website development they need to stay competitive.
- AnnMarie is a sharp, skilled and knowledgeable small business, real estate and estate-planning attorney. Sheâ€™s even helped me create my own LLC to help me protect my personal assets while operating as an entrepreneur.
- Ginger has an amazing eye for design as a professional home stager. She brings those skills to homeowners helping them to make their home more beautiful and preparing their home for sale.
- Claudia has generously shared her artistic talents with all of us by allowing us to explore and create our own personal expressions of fabric art.
- Michelle has allowed us to see through her eyes what itâ€™s like to travel all over the world when sharing her amazing stories as a travel agent.
- Weâ€™ve learned some great organization tips from Agent Yes.
- Ruth has been invaluable in helping us identify the marketing strategies vital to growing a small business.
And, as new members join our group, we do our best to foster community and provide support to help other women be successful in their business endeavors.
My friends in the BWC have helped me deal with personal loss, child-care issues, and health problems. Holly, a master wordsmith, and author, sent my children a book about the lifecycle of death when my mother passed away. Several members sent out feelers to friends to help me over the holidays when I had transportation issues for my children. Beckâ€™s amazing skills as a shiatsu therapist helped me work my way back to healthy posture, relieving my neck and back pain. Yes, we share leads. Yes, we speak on topics of interest to the group about our business. Yes, we even offer mastermind support. But, what isnâ€™t easily written is the genuine way in which we connect at all our lunches, happy hours, pot luck dinners, social gatherings, holiday parties. We are more than just a networking group. We are friends. We are connected.